Arrival in Perth
Well, after a very long flight, featuring two screaming babies, a canoodling honeymoon couple and an appalling Lindsay Lohan film, I finally arrived in Perth. First stop: a co
uple of glasses of white wine watching the sun go down on Cottesloe Beach... made every second of the journey worthwhile! Anne-Marie lives with her boyfriend Mike in a cute little house just one block back from the beach in Cottesloe, a suburb of Perth, and I will be staying with them for the next few weeks or so. Anyway, enjoy the photos, have already been going mad with my new camera, which I have almost figured out how to use.
uple of glasses of white wine watching the sun go down on Cottesloe Beach... made every second of the journey worthwhile! Anne-Marie lives with her boyfriend Mike in a cute little house just one block back from the beach in Cottesloe, a suburb of Perth, and I will be staying with them for the next few weeks or so. Anyway, enjoy the photos, have already been going mad with my new camera, which I have almost figured out how to use.


1 Comments:
Bea, this looks amazing! More photos please!
Guess what, I'm sitting at your desk and missing you loads,
Love
Marta xxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home